The Creator Marketplace is where you can find all assets that are made by Roblox and the Roblox community for the Roblox community to use within their experiences, such as models, images, meshes, audio, fonts, videos, and plugins.
To open the Creator Marketplace:
Navigate to the View tab of the menu bar in Studio.
Select Toolbox. The Toolbox window displays with the Marketplace tab open.
With millions of assets available, it's helpful to narrow the search results to find exactly what you are looking for. To find a specific asset:
In the top-left corner within the Marketplace tab, select the filter dropdown and choose an asset filter category.
(Optional) In the top-right corner, select the filter icon. The All Views and Creator filter display.
- To view an individual creator's assets, enter a specific creator's username within the Search for users field.
- Click the Apply button.
In the Search field, type what you want to find and select the search icon.
The Creator Marketplace curates a selection of assets according to your filters.
In addition to the Creator Marketplace's filters, you can view an asset's community approval when you hover over its tile. There are four asset community ratings:
- Gray - The asset has minimal data for the Creator Marketplace to determine community confidence.
- Red - The asset has low community confidence.
- Yellow - The asset has moderate community confidence.
- Green - The asset has high community confidence.
To add assets to your experience from the Creator Marketplace:
Find the asset you want to add to your experience.
Either click the asset or drag-and-drop it from the Toolbox into the viewport.
- If your asset is a model or mesh, it displays both in the viewport and the Explorer window.
- If your asset is an image, video, or audio file, it displays in the Explorer window.
- If your asset is a plugin, it displays in the Plugins tab of the menu bar.
Some assets include scripts that allow the asset to perform specific actions, such as animating at runtime or triggering a sound when a user interacts with the asset. However, if you want to add an asset to your experience without allowing any of its scripts to trigger, you can disable the scripts within the asset.
To disable scripts:
In the Explorer window, right-click on the asset with scripts you want to disable. A contextual menu displays.
Select Disable Scripts.
Publishing assets to the Creator Marketplace is the only way to make your assets publicly available to all users to use within their own experiences in Studio. You can publish any mesh or image that you have imported through the Asset Manager, or any model or plugin that you have uploaded to your inventory.
There are limits on the number of assets you can publish per 30 days. If you verify your account, you can publish 200 mesh assets, 200 image assets, 200 model assets, and 10 plugins; if you're unverified, you can publish 10 mesh assets, 10 image assets, 10 model assets, and 2 plugins.
In addition to being able to publish more of each asset type, verifying your account ensures that your assets are visible to creators, as the default option for discoverability for assets on the Creator Marketplace is reserved for verified accounts. In order to verify your account, you must:
- Be at least 13 years of age.
- Have a government-issued photo ID with your picture on it, such as a driver's license, passport, or residency permit.
- Have a mobile device with a camera that can take photos of your face and ID.
For information on how to verify your account either through a government-issued ID or through a phone number, see Account Verification.