Roblox offers a variety of analytics features to help you chart your experience's growth, track user behavior and retention, and find opportunities for optimization. Aside from the following native tools and integrations, you can also use HttpService to send events to other third-party analytics services.
Analytics Dashboard visualizes standard key performance indicators (KPIs) of your experience to help you optimize its full lifecycle, including:
- The Engagement KPIs reflecting invested users in your experience that represents your core user base.
- The Retention KPIs that measure how many users return to your experience again after their first visit.
- The Monetization KPIs that help you understand the business performance of your experience.
The Developer Statistics page allows you to view and download an experience's developer statistics for analytical purposes, such as determining its top-earning developer products and most-visited places. You can also import your developer statistics into other analytics software for custom querying. Developer statistics include:
- The amount of users currently visiting an experience and which platform they are using.
- Historical data on the total number of user visits and the average amount of time they've stayed.
- Filtered devices that have crashed while trying to visit your experience.
- Daily and monthly Developer Product sales.
- All Premium Payout data.
Third-Party Analytics Services
In addition to Roblox's built-in Analytics Dashboard and developer statistics, you can also monitor analytical data for an experience through third-party analytics services, such as Microsoft Azure Playfab and Google Analytics.