After creating the clothing item in your third-party modeling tool, import the .fbx using Studio's 3D Importer tool to add the object to your project as a Model.
Use the 3D Importer to import your .fbx into Studio:
- Open Studio and navigate to the Avatar tab.
- Click the Import 3D button. A file browser displays.
- Select your exported .fbx and verify any possible warnings or errors.
- Warnings or errors related to the clothing mesh may require returning to Blender to resolve.
- Select Import to add the model to your workspace.